The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is regarded as the most important change in data privacy regulations in 20 years. Learn More
Let P2V Systems guide you on your path to GDPR compliance in 3 steps.
- An on-site GDPR readiness audit to assess what your GDPR responsibilities are based on the information your organisation manages and processes.
- We will review your systems and processes to determine your existing GDPR compliance level. We will look at the data processing procedures you carry out alongside any data protection procedures you may already have in place to determine your organisation’s existing readiness for GDPR compliance.
- You will receive a detailed report with expert recommendations on the changes you need to make to comply with the GDPR. Our report will set out a tailored plan of action with clear guidance on the process that needs to be followed.
- Attend one of our informative half-day workshops in Belfast to discover all you need to know to ensure you are ready for the deadline. As well as receiving clear guidance on what your responsibilities are, you will have the opportunity to ask questions relevant to your organisation and the data you manage so you leave confident about your next steps and GDPR priorities.
- The ability to both attain and demonstrate compliance are two key areas of GDPR. Designed in collaboration with Microsoft and Legal experts, our online self-guided GDPR training for employees and managers will teach you how to achieve this.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
A DPO must be appointed if you are a public authority, perform wide-scale systematic monitoring of individuals or process certain categories of data including data surrounding criminal convictions and offences.
The GDPR requires that a DPO has professional experience and knowledge of data protection law.
As information security and compliance experts, we provide you with access to a data protection specialist to manage your GDPR compliance requirements. The DPO will:
- Educate and advise on your organisation’s compliance obligations for GDPR and other data protection laws
- Monitor your organisation’s compliance standards
- Serve as a point of contact for authorities and individuals whose data you are processing
Security as a Service Solution
Compliance Through Technology
Our Security as a Service bundle offers technical support for Information Security Governance.
Through this solution, we will deliver data management solutions that will help ensure you achieve GDPR compliance. In addition, we will look beyond this to ensure the technology solution we deliver will complement your business operation on a day-to-day basis.
Our Security as a Service solution covers:
- Chief Information Security Officer/Data Protection Officer if required
- Intrusion Detection for real-time 24 x 7 threat detection within your network
- Vulnerability Scanning to identify weaknesses in security and detail remediation steps
- Web Application Firewall to detect and defend against attacks on your website, web portals and servers
- Logging Platform for information consolidation, retention, reporting and alerting
- 24 x 7 Monitoring to know in real-time when a breach occurs