Below are some of the reasons to choose P2V Systems for your Managed Service:
- Bespoke Service – We can deliver full IT support or supplement your existing IT staff. We can provide IT solutions on an ad-hoc or on-going basis. You have the freedom to choose the service elements you want included in your plan and we can advise you on the most suitable options. This flexibility means you can start with basic service elements and build on these as and when required as your business changes and grows – keeping costs to a minimum.
- Experience – As a managed services provider to SME’s, large enterprises and the Public Sector, we can apply our experience and expertise to managing any company’s IT infrastructure. Our status of BT preferred supplier for managed services is an endorsement of our service delivery in this area.
- Constant monitoring and security upgrades – We set two minimum service requirements. These are that we monitor your core infrastructure and your desktops and that laptops and servers must have the latest security updates. This gives you peace of mind, knowing these benchmarks are in place.
- Security considerations – Our consultants are security cleared to government level or above, so you know your data and systems are in safe hands.
- Value for Money – As our service is bespoke to you, you are only paying for what you need. We have a clear pricing structure so you know exactly what you are paying each month.
- Excellent Account Management & Customer Service – As part of our quality control, your managed services package will be covered by a Service Level Agreement. You will also receive regular status reports on your systems and have meetings with us when required so potential service affecting issues can be identified and discussed with appropriate action taken. Our expert IT Helpdesk Team are also on hand to assist you.
- We put you in control – With access to our monitoring platform and online backup portal, you are always in control. Your IT staff can run your own uptime reports, restore files, see backup history and pause monitoring, putting them in control and in the picture.