Microsoft Office 365
‘Work anywhere, anytime, on any device’.
Microsoft Office 365 enables you to access the Office suite applications on all of your compatible devices, whenever you need them and wherever you are. This includes PCs, Macs, iPads, Windows phone, iPhone and android phones.
Customers of Office 365 enjoy the benefit of always up-to-date versions of the software including the full desktop applications which are:
- Outlook – Manage your email, schedules, contacts, and to-do items. Outlook is the one place to go to communicate with all of your important contacts.
- PowerPoint – Easily work with others and design beautiful presentations. Presenting tools help you deliver your ideas and impress your audience.
- Excel – Excel gives you intuitive ways to explore your data. Quickly discover new ways to visualize your data, and see your information in new depths.
- Word – Create documents with style, publish work with others easily, and enjoy the new reading experience on modern touch devices.
- OneNote – All your notes together and with you anywhere. OneNote is your digital notebook for capturing to-dos, meeting notes, and anything else you need to remember.
- Publisher – Use familiar, simple tools to create and share professional-looking, personalized publications that make an impact.
Office 365 saves to your online storage by default, so your files are automatically backed up and linked to you virtually anywhere you go.
For more details about Office 365 and what it can do for your business, email us at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 2892 528528.