Combining Azure, Office 365 Enterprise E3 plan, Mimecast Email Management with SkyKick Cloud Backup and our Managed Service, our Cloud Packaged Solution offers organisations outstanding security, compliance and scalability for growth.
Microsoft’s cloud platform offers a growing collection of integrated services, allowing you to move faster, achieve more and save money.
With services including virtual computing and networking, business analytics, databases, website hosting, mobile and media services and data storage and recovery, Azure is the trusted cloud solution for modern businesses.
Azure enables you to access your data anytime, anywhere without compromising on security thanks to Microsoft’s industry leading commitment to the protection and privacy of data. This is supported by its pledge to invest $1 billion every year into cyber security research and development to make its solutions more secure against cyber threats.
The scalability and flexibility offered by Azure enables businesses to benefit from bespoke cloud solutions, personalised to their needs.
Office 365 Enterprise E3 lets you move your business forward in the cloud with the latest Office applications. The integrated collaboration services coupled with advanced compliance features makes this a great enterprise level choice.
Work across devices - Get the familiar Office experience across most devices, empowering employees to work wherever they are.
Compliance is simplified - Archive and find documents quickly and easily. Advanced data protection keeps data safe.
Advanced IT controls - Gain IT flexibility and control and reduce IT costs at the same time.
With Office 365 Enterprise E3, you get all these features:
- Fully installed Microsoft Office applications: Always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, Access and Skype for Business on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user.
* Publisher and Access: Windows PC client program and/or features only; cannot be used across devices.
» Show more
- No need to pay for version upgrades as these are included
- Office on tablets and phones on up to 5 tablets and 5 phones per user
- Online versions of Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB storage per user
- Business class email, calendar and contacts with unlimited inbox per user
- Unlimited online meetings, IM and audio, HD video and web conferencing
- Intranet site for your teams with customisable security settings
- Corporate social network to help employees collaborate across departments and locations
- Professional digital storytelling tools to create interactive reports, presentations and more
- Personalised search and discovery across Office 365 using the Office Graph
- Corporate video portal for uploading and sharing
- Meeting broadcast on the internet to up to 10,000 people
- Compliance and information protection including archiving and legal hold, rights management, data loss prevention and encryption for email and files
- Compliance Centre tools to support eDiscovery including mailbox and internal search site, legal hold and predictive coding and text analytics capabilities depending on subscription type
- Enterprise management of apps
- Self-service Business Intelligence to discover, analyse and visualise data in Excel
» Show less
The Mimecast Unified Email Management Express Bundle makes Office 365 email safer and easier to manage. Integrating email security and continuity in a single service, it protects from spam, malware, advanced threats and zero-day attacks as well as providing uninterrupted email access should Office 365 go down. Delivered in the cloud, it provides secure, always-on email without the need for expensive and complicated email infrastructure.
Mimecast Unified Email Management Express Bundle:
- Protects the organization from spam and malware with 99% anti-spam and 0.0001% false positives.
- Provides threat intelligence that updates instantly and extends easily to control sensitive data.
- Allows employees to send and receive email even during outages with Outlook for Windows, desktop, Mac and mobile apps for better employee productivity. Employees get guaranteed uninterrupted access to email, from anywhere, on any device.
- Reduces complexity and cost with a unified console removing the need to establish and maintain expensive redundant disaster recovery infrastructure.
- Scales easily to handle business growth without the need for expensive planning and investment.
Aside from the security benefits of this solution, P2V Systems has the highest level of security credentials. All our consultants have SC Clearance; required for people who have substantial access to secret or occasional controlled access to top secret assets.
With SkyKick’s Office 365 Cloud Backup, you can instantly find and rapidly restore lost Office 365 content, giving you peace of mind that your productivity is protected. 75% of data loss is as a result of people deleting data, either accidentally or intentionally. The cloud and Office 365 do not prevent data loss due to human action.
Deleted items in Office 365 are permanently removed after 14 days. Expanded licenses and features offer unlimited retention but don’t provide a fast, easy way to restore content exactly as it was and where it was so your employees can get back on track quickly.
SkyKick can restore a lost file in minutes. The unlimited data backup protects emails, contacts and calendar items from accidental or malicious data loss.
Our experienced cloud solutions team specialise in Microsoft Azure and ensure the solutions delivered to you maximise the benefits available and helps you deliver on your security and compliance requirements.
You can contact us using our phone or email support options.
Our Cloud Packaged Solution offers the perfect solution for businesses who want to move their email and applications to the cloud or are already using these cloud services, but want that added element of security, ease of management and backup for their email services.
All this is available from as little as £30 per user, per month. As this is a cloud-based product, it’s easy to scale up and down, meaning you are only paying for the exact number of users you need each month.
Read our Cloud Packaged Solution Case Studies and Data Sheet
P2V Systems can help you move to the cloud on your terms.
In a competitive sector, we give businesses the edge they need to maintain margins. With our unique Cloud Packaged Solution, we help organisations reduce operational costs and drive business growth while never compromising on security.